Tweet This, Post to LinkedIn, and Like This!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Spamming Blogs

SPAMMING BLOGS

Dear potential Blog Spammers,

Congratulations!  You found my Blog.  This is basically where I post my thoughts regarding the Florida No-Fault Law, and the changes that are coming in 2013.   This is also a place to discuss injuries, treatments,  therapies that work, therapies that don't work, and some interesting facts.  The original intent of this blog was to pool some thoughts together with other doctors, lawyers, injured people, and frustrated Florida residents.

However, over the last few months, and the couple thousand visitors who have cruised through the articles, all I seem to get here is people spamming.  They are trying to post their url on this blog, with a useless comment.  At least if you are going to take the time to find this blog, and post your url, can you at least make an intelligible comment?  I will allow you to post your url here, but if you are not going to contribute in a useful way, I am going to delete your post.  In other words, please don't bother because I am the moderator and you will be removed.  Understand?   I have been nice so far and have let some people on, but I am not being nice anymore.

Oh, and there are sponsors on this blog.  If you like what you read, please visit the sponsors on this page.

Professionally yours,
Alan Himmel, DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment