Tweet This, Post to LinkedIn, and Like This!

Friday, August 2, 2013

Lets Get Rid of BI and UM Coverage in Florida.

Lets Get Rid of BI and UM Coverage in Florida.


Dr. Alan Himmel

I love it when a lawyer comes out and says to get rid of PIP.  Sure, Mr. "For the People,"  lets do that. Lets throw the baby out with the bathwater.


http://www.wctv.tv/news/floridanews/headlines/Attorney-Says-Auto-Insurance-Changes-Will-Be-Costly-218003841.html


Why should all the legit people and doctors be penalized for the dirtbags in this state?  This mentality makes no sense to me.  Mr. For the People would like to see PIP go away and instead make BI mandatory.  This sounds good as long as you are a PI lawyer.  As long as HIS livelihood isn't affected its good for HIM. Well I have a family to support and bills to pay.  I don't go on fancy vacations, drive a fancy car, or have my own airplane.  I am just trying to survive.  When I read this from this guy, it just infuriates me.  Maybe he should change his slogan to "For Me."


Crack down on the fraud.  Get the bad people out.   That's the solution.




No comments:

Post a Comment